You can now become a contributor to the Evemed.co.uk blog by submitting an outstanding piece of material. This blog is one of the most popular small business resources that people visit when they want to stay current on the most recent small company trends and news. This is your opportunity to show off your expertise in the field while earning some extra cash by contributing an article and getting your name in front of thousands of new readers.
Which Subjects Am I Able To Write About?
Because our readers are interested in a wide variety of subjects, our blog posts span a variety of themes; thus, if you write on any of the following subjects, you would be an excellent contributor to our blog:
Businesses of a Small to Medium Size That Are Based on Appointments
- Vacations with the family or for parents,
What Are The Benefits To You?
- Position yourself as an authority in your field.
- Get visibility on a prominent blog.
- Have the opportunity to be advertised on our many social media networks.
What Is It That We Are Searching For:
- The article needs to be original and can’t be found anywhere else on the internet; it can’t have been published before. We will only consider posts that are completely original and were created just for the Evemed.co.uk blog.
- Make sure that your content is educational and provides a lot of value to the people who read it.
- You should back up any facts that you claim with data and examples from the actual world.
- Neither spammy nor affiliate links will be tolerated inside the body of the article.
- Articles of the highest possible quality that are pertinent to our readership and helpful to them.
Before You Submit Your Content:
- Only finished items will be considered for evaluation. Because we have so many entries every day, we are unable to respond to every one of them individually. If the article is approved, we will let you know within the next week; otherwise, if you do not hear from us, you are free to submit it somewhere else. If the article is accepted, we will let you know within the next week.
- We retain the right to amend the material so that it conforms to our content standard and to delete any links that we discover that are either extraneous or self-promotional.
- You are responsible for ensuring that there are no grammatical or spelling errors in the article you have written.
- At any moment and for any reason, we have the right to accept or decline to publish any item that is submitted to us.
- Links contained within the article that leads to sales pages, the homepages of your clients, or even your own company’s homepage will be deleted without exception. Make use of your biography to include any references and links to your website.
- Within the body of the article, links to cite other pieces of relevant content will be tolerated; however, we reserve the right to edit or remove these links if they do not fit with the context or our content format, or if it is discovered that they were inserted to promote something else.
- The content must be 100 percent original, and we will not accept any articles that contain anything that has been copied, twisted, or is otherwise not original.
- The content may not include any references to your firm that are intended to be self-promotional.
write for us “Business”
write for us “SEO”
write for us “Digital Marketing”
write for us “Health”
write for us “Tech Blog”
write for us “Technology”
write for us “finance”
write for us “marketing”
write for us “Tech News”
“submit a guest post” Business
“submit a guest post” SEO
“submit a guest post” Lifestyle
“Submit a guest post” Digital Marketing
“submit a guest post” Web Development
“Submit a guest post” Softwares
“submit guest post” Reviews
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.